Saturday 31 October 2015

For You

 Sometimes a chapter comes in our life. A chapter we can never forget. A chapter which matters the most. And that chapter we call it love



              
Zindagi k panno me chupe bade hi raaz h

Hr waqt lage iss kahani ka av to bs aagaz h

Bheeni si in khushbuon ka zindagi me yu aana

Chupke se dheere dheere dil me v ghar kr jaana

Jaane kaisi kashmakash me ho rhe h gum

Jb ek ajnabi bn iss zindagi me aaye tum

Dhadkano ko aawaz di jb se tm aayi ho

Dil ki ek baat mujhko tmne sunayi jo

Hr zarre ko mere bs tera intezar h

Iss izhaar ko ab ye dil fir se taiyaar h

Ab jo sb kuch jaan lia, keh bhi do tm ab to

Zindagi ko ek baar thaam kr apna sa tm kr lo

8 comments:

  1. It is Fabulous specialy the poem part... Keep it up.. Explore ur talent.. Superlike from my side

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for your appreciation. And stay tuned for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks... Gonna cover miles with your love and support

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! the love of my readers. Thats all i need

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!
    Hope ur readers love it!

    ReplyDelete